Saturday 8 January 2011

Studio -1

Last night was great, Danny's fully nailed the NewNew song so I got a video of the new ending part (an extra minute+ of music!), put it to cassette when I got home and had one last blast of Repeat Play brainwashing. New ending = King Crimson meets Messugha!

Spent my last day gathering supplies to help the throat during these taxing few days, then headed across to Barnsley by train in the eve for a last practice. Vocalised my lyrics over the new song for the first time, was super easy so confidence was further boosted and nothing like the anxious mess I was going into the studio last time!
Only a short practice, danny & calvin disappeared into the night, and me, theo and jase chilled with a Nicholas Cage film..tomorrow we drum.

No comments:

Post a Comment